Trifield 100XE 50Hz 3 axis EMF meter - Made in USA
Last one ever! This legendary instrument for paranormal research is no longer in production. This is our last one in stock!
- measures AC Electric and Magnetic Fields - i.e. man-made fields such as from electrical wires, computers, cell phones etc.
- ghosts are believed to be able to manipulate the AC Magnetic field
- measures from 3 directions at once and summarizes the total EMF level
- measures the magnetic field in milliGauss (mG).
- the Natural EM meters we prefer and sell are calibrated at 50Hz
- theory is that ghosts are active in the low EMF vibrations - hence 50hz preferred over 60Hz calibration
- Use in one of the 2 MAGNETIC sensitivity settings for paranormal research
- no background light
- quiet meter - does not have an audio tone
- made in U.S.A.
- battery compartment has to be screwed off with a screwdriver
Calibrated at 50Hz. Paranormal activity have been shown most activity in the lower frequency and hence we believe a 50Hz calibrated meter is to be preferred over a 60Hz when given the choice.
The Trifield Meter is a 3 axis EMF meter, electric field meter and radio field strength meter in a single unit. The difference between a 3 axis and 1 axis EMF meter is that a 3 axis EMF meter measures EMF fields from 3 directions at once and summarizes the 3 readings to a value based on the 3 readings. When measuring electromagnetic fields (EMFs), the primary concern is usually magnetic fields, which can be tricky to measure. If a less sophisticated 1-axis EMF meter is used, a reading of zero could result even where the field is strong. A 1-axis meter must be oriented correctly to measure the field (which is a vector). The 3-axis Trifield Meter solves that problem by measuring the true strength of the field regardless of which way it is oriented. Therefore, the Trifield Meter can be scanned rapidly across an area without having to stop at each point to search for the orientation that gives a maximum reading.
Another section of the meter detects AC electric fields, which can exist independently of AC magnetic field. The third section detects radio/microwave, such as from a leaky microwave oven. Analog (needle-type) display has very fast response time compared to digital. This meter is good for measuring AC (artificial) magnetic fields rapidly, AC electric fields rapidly, such as from overhead power lines or improperly grounded equipment. Can locate wiring in walls and major RF/microwave sources such as leakage from microwave ovens, or the field near cell towers. Operates about 40 hours on replaceable standard 9V battery, has a low battery indicator.
As always it is up to the user to determine whether readings are showing intelligent patterns that can be suspected to be of paranormal nature. Always keep in mind that meters read the environment so there could always be a natural explanation to a reading. This has to always be ruled out before concluding that any readings are of paranormal nature.