Trifield Natural EM Meter
Trifield Natural EM meter
- measures extremely weak static electric and magnetic fields - so called Direct Current, a.k.a. DC - Natural Electromagnetic Fields
- super sensitive to static electric changes - very effective for paranormal use
- ignores AC fields - i.e. man-made electromagnetic fields from wires, computers etc
- identifies changes in electric and magnetic fields with a tone and needle moving
- the level of change needed to set of tone can be adjusted
- if level of change is at the set interval level = low pitch tone
- if level of change is higher than the set interval sensitivity = a high pitch sound
- measure both Electric and Magnetic field in the SUM setting
- measure either Electric or Magnetic field in different settings
- separate setting to measure analog Radio/Microwaves
- Electric setting is the best setting for paranormal use
- Magnetic setting will measure Earths Magnetic Field and Geomagnetic Storms
- Made in U.S.A.
Used by Parapsychologists and sophisticated Paranormal Researchers. Since AC fields are all around us from man-made sources this meter is designed to ignore such electromagnetic fields and focus on the natural fields. It is likely that the field ghost gives off is a static electric natural field such as we humans give off. This meter will almost always detect a human when you have it set in ELECTRIC setting. Only time it will not is if the human has no static electric charge. Most of the time we do. Since we create such charge when we move around, it is important to be still when using this meter. A detectable physical manifestation require some amount of energy. Even air needs a small level of energy to start moving. Such energy we can feel. The static electric energy this meter can detect is billions times weaker than the energy needed to make air move. Hence we can not feel such low static electric energy as we can with moving air. So again, be still during the investigation. Be aware though that this meter can pick up someone moving even in the room next door. So make sure you don't get a reading and think it is a ghost when it is actually someone in the next room moving around.
SUM function will sum magnetic and electric fields. Since the magnetic setting can pick up on if some metal is magnetized as well as the Earths magnetic field and geomagnetic storms - it's best to skip the MAGNETIC setting and the SUM setting when investigating the paranormal.
The Radio/microwave function is not recommended for paranormal use. It is great though for measuring uncommon atmospheric electric activity. It also measures microwave radiation and can tell you if your microwave is leaking radiation.
As always it is up to the user to determine whether readings are showing intelligent patterns that can be suspected to be of paranormal nature. Always keep in mind that meters read the environment so there could always be a natural explanation to a reading. This has to always be ruled out before concluding that any readings are of paranormal nature.