Full Spectrum Modified Still Camera Canon SX530
**Due to the COVID-19 causing delays on many levels, please note that this product will take 7-10 business days longer than usual to build. Total build time is 12-20 business days until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience during these times**
Built to Order and Build Time Estimated 5-10 Business Days.
Full Spectrum Canon SX530
The Full Spectrum Canon SX530 is a specialty bridge camera that is easy to use for paranormal investigations and has more manual settings than a point and shoot. Following modification, this camera can now capture images from light waves invisible to the naked eye increasing the chances of catching spirit activity. Use in conjunction with an IR or Full Spectrum Illuminator to penetrate even deeper into the spectrum.
How Does It Work?
The full spectrum light waves include Ultraviolet and Infrared. Research has shown that most recorded anomalies have been photographed/videotaped within these invisible light waves. There is a large difference in the sensor size of this camera. This camera has a ½” CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 processor. No external lenses are required. Easy to use and the results are professional grade full spectrum images as well and 1080p HD videos.
- ½” CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 4 Processor
- 1080p HD videos
- Approx 16 Megapixels
Full Spectrum Information
These Professional Cameras are converted for Paranormal Research, Forensics, Artistic and Astronomy applications. By photographing within the invisible light waves, we can capture that which we cannot see. A special glass for the retrofitting of the cameras is used in order to achieve the full spectral sensitivity of the CMOS sensor. The clear glass that is used is a precision, optically polished, special glass. This glass is mainly used to compensate the optical path of the removed original filter of the camera. Furthermore, it prevents dust from falling directly on the sensor, which may cause image defects. The glass has no filter effect. It is blocking neither infrared nor ultraviolet light. The transmission is typically higher than 99.7%.
- Focal Length:3 (W) - 215.0 (T) mm (35mm film equivalent: 24-1200mm)
- Optical Zoom: 50x
- Digital Zoom: 0x
- Focusing Range: Normal: 2.0 in. (5cm) - infinity (W), 4.3 ft. (1.3m) - infinity (T) Auto/Manual: 0.0 in. (0cm) - infinity (W), 4.3 ft. (1.3m) - infinity (T) Macro AF: 0.0 in. - 1.6 ft. (0-50cm) (W)
- Autofocus System: TTL Autofocus, Manual Focus
- LCD Monitor: 0-inch TFT Color LCD with wide viewing angle (4:3)
- LCD Pixels: 461,000 dots
- LCD Coverage: 100%
- Maximum Aperture: f/3.4 (W), f/6.5 (T)
- Shutter Speed: 1-1/2000 sec., 15-1/2000 sec. (in Tv and M modes)
- White Balance Control: Auto, Daylight, Cloudy, Tungsten, Fluorescent, Fluorescent H, Custom
- Built-in Flash: Auto, Flash On, Slow Synchro, Flash Off
- Flash Range: 6 ft.- 18 ft. (W), 4.3 - 9.8 ft. (T) (50cm - 5.5m (W), (1.3m - 3.0m (T))
- Recycling Time: 10 sec. or less (battery voltage: 3.7 V)
- Flash Exposure Compensation: ±2 stops in 1/3-stop increments
- Storage Media: SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card
- File Format: Design rule for Camera File system, DPOF (Version 1.1) compliant
- Image Recording Format: Superfine / Fine
- JPEG Compression Mode: Still Image: Exif. 2.3 (JPEG) Video: MP4 (Image: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264; Audio: MPEG-4 AAC-LC (Stereo))
- Number of Recording Pixels:
- Still Images: 1) 16:9 - Large: 4608 x 2592; Medium 1: 3264 x 1832; Medium 2: 1920 x 1080; Small: 640 x 360, 2) 3:2 - Large: 4608 x 3072; Medium 1: 3264 x 2176; Medium 2: 2048 x 1368; Small: 640 x 424, 3) 4:3 - Large: 4608 x 3456; Medium 1: 3264 x 2448; Medium 2: 2048 x 1536; Small: 640 x 480, 4) 1:1 - Large: 3456 x 3456; Medium 1: 2448 x 2448; Medium 2: 1536 x 1536; Small: 480 x 480, *2304 x 1728 (M) when in High-speed Burst or Low Light
- Videos: Full HD 1920 x 1280: 30 fps (29.97), HD 1280 x 720: 30 fps (29.97), Miniature Effect HD 1280 x 720: 6 fps / 3 fps / 1.5 fps, Miniature Effect 640 x 480: 6 fps / 3 fps / 1.5 fps, 640 x 480: 30 fps (29.97)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 72 x 3.22 x 3.62 in. / 120.0 x 81.7 x 91.9mm
- Weight 6 oz. / 442g (CIPA standard) , 14.7 oz. / 418g (camera body only)