Full Spectrum Modified Still Camera NIKON D5300
Built to Order and Build Time Estimated 5-10 Business Days.
Full Spectrum NIKON D5300
- 24MP DX-format CMOS sensor no optical low-pass filter
- 39-point AF system with 3D tracking and 3D matrix metering II
- 5 frames per second continuous shooting
- ISO 100-12800 (Expandable to 25600)
- 2 Vari-angle LCD with 1,037,000 dots
- 1080 (60p, 30p, 24p) and 720 (60p,50p)
- HD video (H.264/MPEG-4)
- Built-in Wi-fi (for sharing and remote camera control) and GPS
Full Spectrum Information
These Professional Cameras are converted for Paranormal Research, Forensics, Artistic and Astronomy applications. By photographing within the invisible light waves, we can capture that which we cannot see. A special glass for the retrofitting of the cameras is used in order to achieve the full spectral sensitivity of the CMOS sensor. The clear glass that is used is a precision, optically polished, special glass. This glass is mainly used to compensate the optical path of the removed original filter of the camera. Furthermore, it prevents dust from falling directly on the sensor, which may cause image defects. The glass has no filter effect. It is blocking neither infrared nor ultraviolet light. The transmission is typically higher than 99.7%.
See manufacturer for full specs.