The REM POD was designed to be used for paranormal research and has been seen on numerous TV shows such as Ghost Adventures. The REM-POD has has ATDD and EMT added with Programmable REM for the range (sensitivity) and zero function of the REM.
How Does it Work?
The REM-POD covers 360 degrees detection with its mini telescopic antenna that radiates its own magnetic field. In the most updated version, you can manually set the baseline. The REM range is programmable for 5 different sensitivity levels - that is distances of the REM range. It also has automatic setting of the baseline. Changes in the ambient temperature are alerted in increments of changes in temp of 5 degrees. An ascending tone and red LED light alerts an increase in temperature and a descending tone and a blue LED light signifies a decrease in temperature.
- Easy to View Bright RED, GREEN, BLUE, Yellow & Purple Indication
- Audible Tones Correlating To Field Disturbance
- 5-Step Programmable REM Sensitivity allows Instantaneous Response To Field Fluctuations & Spikes
- +5 / -5 Degree Hot and Cold Spot Detection
- Auto and Manual Temperature "Zero" (Baseline)
- Auto and Manual REM "Zero" (Baseline)
- 9Vdc Alkaline Battery Included
As always it is up to the user to determine whether readings are showing intelligent patterns that can be suspected to be of paranormal nature. Always keep in mind that meters read the environment so there could always be a natural explanation to a reading. This has to always be ruled out before concluding that any readings are of paranormal nature.