SB11-ANC (Adjustable Noise Control)
The PSB11-ANC is the premier of Spirit Boxes available. This newly released SB11 has Dual Channel Adjustable Noise Control that eliminates the sweeping sound making it easier to hear EVPs coming through! The SB11s offer faster Sweep Rates than other Ghost Boxes creating clearer and even more EVPs.
How Does it Work?
The fast scanning of radio frequencies of the SB11-ANC provides the energy and transmission the ghosts need to get their voices through. This version with the ANC feature (Adjustable Noise Control) eliminates the white noise, making it easier to hear EVPs during your investigation! The SB11 with ANC also features Temperature Detection Deviation to - or + 5 degrees F that can back up the paranormal activity occurring. The red flashlight makes the P-SB11 Spirit Box night vision friendly and will have minimum interference with capturing video and photos during your paranormal investigation. Be sure to have a Voice Recorder next to your Spirit Box so that you can listen to the captured transmission later, you never know when something of high interest will come through. This Spirit Box does have a different sound than the standard SB11, this is normal.
How to Use
The Adjustable Noise Control is preset to the most optimal setting, however, you can increase or decrease the filter with the Noise button. Choose between AM/FM Sweep or run both at the same time with Dual Simultaneous Audio Outputs. There are 2 Audio Output jacks, one for AM and one for FM. Running AM and FM at the same time is thought to create better EVP transmissions. The SB11 has the choice of Forward or Reverse Sweep and an adjustable Rate of Sweep. Turning off the antennae reduces radio station interference.
- Forward / Reverse Sweep
- Adjustable Noise Control – eliminates sweeping sound
- Adjustable Sweep Rate - 7 different speeds from 50 millisec to 350 millisec
- AM or FM Sweep or Simultaneous AM and FM Sweep
- Adjustable Use of the Antenna for AM and FM
- Automatic Temperature Deviation Detection - by sound that can be turned off.
- Dual Simultaneous Output for Audio (CH1 & CH2)
- Capacity to be Upgraded and Expanded
- Built in Red LED Flashlight - night vision friendly
- Uses a 9V battery (not included)
*The P-SB11 also can be Expanded and Upgraded if new features are presented by the manufacturer.